Flood Damage and Water RestorationWith our top class training and experience trust us to correct these emergencies properly for you!
Flood Damage and Water Restoration
Speed is crucial when dealing with water damage and this is why you must act immediately. The longer water damage is left to sit and not properly handled, the more damage it is likely to cause. Capital Steam Cleaners will respond quickly to your request for help and use the most advanced technology available to handle every facet of your emergency from clean-up to full restoration. We have received full specialized training in water damage restoration and can handle any type of situation from mild water damage to catastrophic flood damage. This can include the full process from initial inspection to eventual replacement if required. All jobs will normally require a clean-up drying and restoration process while the inspections, checking severity while looking for structural damage is probably the most important part of the job completely. Capital Steam Cleaners will always perform a before and after inspection.
How Capital Steam Cleaners Generally take care of Water Damage
No two Water Damage Restoration situations are the same which means we will have to come up with a unique solution to each problem, however, we do tend to follow the same process as a backbone. Typically in our water damage clean-up and restoration process we follows six steps.
- Inspect damage thoroughly and make a plan of action bearing in mind there can be no more water still causing problems.
- Organise with owners to vacate if job is severe.
- Remove all standing water.
- Dry the damaged areas and dehumidify if required.
- Clean and sanitize the damage area.
- Begin the restoration process.
- Relay the underlay and carpet.
- Clean all flood damaged carpet surface areas with sanitising process
- Make sure all waste is removed from premises