Leather Cleaners PerthLeather Cleaners and Cleaning, Conditioning regularly and leather repair is crucial for upkeep and extends lifespan.
Leather Cleaners Perth
Why not ask professional leather cleaners to refurbish your luxurious leather lounges, chairs and sofas and bring back that original look and feel in minimum time?
It’s no myth, your leather couches and chairs can be cleaned, conditioned and protected in a matter of hours onsite at your premises. Modern day the range of leather and furnishing that can be cleansed is extensive, and ranges from household, hospitality and commercial furniture, to auto and marine leather finishes.
Our professional Leather Cleaners are fully trained in cleaning and protecting all varieties of leather. Our Leather Cleaning Process also expands beyond the normal. We are capable of catering for all temperamental leather cleaning experiences as well. This involves Aniline Leather, Semi-Aniline Leather, Nubuck leather and Full Grain Leather. Then there is your most common leather cleaning offered on general Protected or what we call Pigmented Leather.
Regular cleaning, maintenance and protection to your leather furniture, sofas or couches will not only help protect the leather hyde from stains or damage, but also safeguard a warranty and extend lifespan. Most types of dust, oils or soiling will not only affect the look of your lounge but can actually damage the integrity of the leather as well. Remember, Sweat, especially can cause distortion or damage to your leather. Persperation contains body oils, fatty acids and enzymes which inturn can cause issues with the protective seal and thus stain your leather’s topcoat!
Regardless of the age or wear and tear your leather couch and leather chairs may yield, let our professional deep leather clean inject life back into that favourite chair or leather sofa.
Remember the current time is the best time to have your leather cleaned, disinfected and sanitised.
Leather Cleaners Maintenance, Cleaning Leather Lounges and Upkeep To Help You!
- Always keep your leather furniture, leather couch or leather sofa out of direct sunlight. Uv rays or radiation can accelerate colour fade and cause permanent damage to pigmentation.
- Leather is a natural fibres therefore extreme heat can also be problematic. Try keep leather in shaded area so and as far away from heaters as possible.
- Due to the porosity of some types of leather, they are more susceptible to staining than others when cleaned, and it is therefore important that qualified technicians and specialised leather cleaning products are used.
- Due to it’s nature Leather is not pet friendly. Pet and their Claws can damage and even tear holes in the leather finish. It is therefore advisable to cut your pet’s nails if they reside within the
perimeters of your leather furniture.
- Permanant Markers, Ink, paint and nail varnish remover should not be used near your leather sofa or leather furniture.
- Avoid leaving or working with sharp objects on leather lounges.
- Leather is very susceptible to mould and permanant damage with excessive moisture.
- Avoid eating and drinking on your leather furniture, sofa or couch.
If spillages do occur absorb immediately with cotton towel.