Professional carpet cleaning done right will remove dirt and allergens from your carpet that might be invisible. Steam Cleaning no surface wiping technique. What it does is it takes care of all the impregnated soil trapped in the carpet pile right down to the backing. Because those irritating stains and marks need special attention as well a carpet cleaning company trained and experienced in this department is the ideal way to go. But regular carpet cleaning is not only beneficial for carpet appearance. It also helps to minimize wear and tear, prolong carpet lifespan, improve the cleanliness of your home and even improve your indoor air quality. Ultimately, clean carpets look better, feel softer and are healthier for you and your family to live with. This is why it is important to maintain and get involved in their upkeep on a regular basis!
Did you know carpets are the biggest filters to the air in our house? So a professional carpet cleaning is a requirement at least once a year, depending on your location and traffic. Although you may seem to think that your vacuum cleaner is doing all the neccesary work for you, unfortunately this is not the case. Regular vacuuming, whilst beneficial is only removing the surface orientated dirt. The rest of the soil sits deeper in your carpet pile and begins to compact below
which is what is causing the most damage. You can rest assured that with our truckmounted Carpet Cleaning process we extract and remove all soils for you. So believe us when we say you’ll definitely notice the difference once Capital Steam Cleaners have performed their full carpet cleaning procedure.
- Firstly you are dealing with fully trained Professional Carpet Cleaners
- Then of course our Carpet Cleaning Business is family owned and extremely local to Perth
- Our prices are competitive and with no hidden costs
- We provide Prompt, Friendly, Extremely Helpful Customer Service because we do care!
- You’ll also get 100% Satisfaction Guarantee because we are confident in our abilities!
- We’re also fully Police Cleared and Fully Insured Company so you can feel comfortable with us!
- Because we use only top class Equipment we are capable of doing any carpet cleaning job
- Then we always use only premium Bio-degradable and Environmentally Friendly products to do all our carpet cleans
- Remember we also have just about as many Five Star Google Reviews as any company could ask. This is because of the pride we take in our work.
Is Dry or Steam Cleaning Best?
Steam Cleaning is more thorough. It carries the full extraction factor which although it takes longer to dry it’s because it’s cleaning deeper into your carpet pile. Removing stains and using stain treatments is not a risk with steam cleaning as they are going to be extracted after. Sadly people that do only dry cleaning will tell you it’s better but Steam Cleaning is much more effective as it’s capable of removing up to 90% of dust and allergens.
How long do carpets take to dry with carpet cleaning?
How much does it cost to have a carpet professionally cleaned?
How long does it take to have my carpets cleaned?
Is it worth getting carpets professionally cleaned?
Capital Steam Cleaners – The Best Carpet Cleaning Perth Has To Offer
Capital Steam Cleaners are a fully trained carpet steam cleaning company but are professional dry cleaning specialists as well. This means we cater for all types of commercial and residential work no matter what the situation. We have also built up a brilliant reputation and are also nominated committee Members of The Carpet Cleaning Association of WA.