Advanced Stain Treatment Perth
Taking adequate action as fast as possible can be the difference between correcting a problem or having to replace things all together! Calling a specialist like ourselves is the perfect method!
Facts are simple no stain remover gets everything out, since each stain is unique in composition and contains varying amounts of oils, proteins, pigments and other substances. To look pristine, you might have to use several products, treat your stains more than once or limit your exposure to certain agents.
Capital Steam Cleaners have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to removing hardcore stains. The key is to do it without damaging your materials. Over the years the more experienced and veteran technicians learn about techniques, tricks and products that put us in a league of our own. Due to the experience of having dealt with stains for almost two decades and still doing so on a daily basis we feel confident about using the statement” If we cannot remove the stain then no professional around will be capable of doing so either”.
What We Normally Do:
- First we inspect the fabric and run a test to identify the source of the stain.
- After vacuum we pre-spray the fabric with a mild solution to reanimate the stain.
- We then treat stains using a stronger solution suited to the stain.
- Then comes the steam cleaning process where we use very high pressure “inject” and “extract” the fabric with a steam and soap solution.
- Finally we spray a rinse agent over the fabric which adjusts the Ph levels to normal levels.
Drying times normally take anything from 4-8 hours for Bio chemical/stain removal.